Top 10 Benefits to VBR Membership!
- REALTOR® Brand: The REALTOR® brand is one of the most recognized trademarks in the world.
- Public Awareness: Let consumers know why it is important to use a REALTOR®
- Government Advocacy: NAR, CAR, and VBR work with elected leadership in our government to benefit REALTORS®
- Technology: We provide resources to help enhance your business.
- Education: Give opportunities to increase your knowledge in your profession.
- Networking: Offer many events to build relationships within the industry.
- Monthly Statistics: Provide free access to monthly indicators, and area reports.
- Information Resources: VBR Weekly Update Newsletter, Call for Actions announcements, which help you stay up to date with current information.
- Community: VBRF raises funds to promote community projects.
- REALTOR® Benefits Program: Helps you save money & time!
As a member of VBR, you have National, State, and Local Realtor® membership. You are provided benefits and tools to enhance you both professionally and personally.
We provide our members with leading-edge technology, market trend information, listing syndication, and marketing tools.
- Broadcast Email System – Help share information such as items for sale, open house, real estate, rental, and general news.
- Tech Helpline – Tech support for any hardware, software, and mobile devices. More info is below.
- Monthly Market Statistics – Market Indicator reports provided each month along with individual areas reports.
- Access to Syndication – Zillow, Trulia, Homes.com, Realtor.com, RE/Colorado.com, & ColoProperty.com – Your Listing. Your Lead.
- Access to a safety and lead intelligence service, Forewarn, for all VMLS members. More info below.
- Ability to provide your buyers with real-time mortgage product and affordability information for your properties with Rate Plug. More info below.
- Vail Valley HOME Magazine - Special member rates in the Vail Daily’s monthly publication. More info is below.
- General Membership Meetings featuring keynote speakers
- Free Lunch & Learns on various topics like Wildfire Mitigation, Deed Restrictions, & updates from DORA
- Networking Mixers
- Community Connections & Events
- Annual Installation Celebration
- Annual Holiday Party
- Quality education programming throughout the year, including CE offerings CREC Annual Update, NAR Ethics.
- Free Education – Legal hot topics, wildfire mitigation, and mold awareness.
- Designation Offering – Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS), Certified Residential Specialist (CRS), Resort & Second-Home Property Specialist (RSPS).
- REALTOR® safety tips.
- The REALTOR® Political Action Committee, dedicated to protecting private property rights and REALTORS® interest in the legislative arena. RPAC supports political candidates at the local, state, and national levels who understand the issues important to REALTORS®.
- VBR Weekly Update newsletter to keep you up to date on current information.
- Facility Rentals – Board room and classroom facilities
- Involvement in committees.
- Affiliate directory of trusted affiliated industry partners.
- Public awareness campaigns promoting the advantages of working with a REALTORS®.
- Legal Hotline - Brokers may use a free hotline through the Colorado Association of REALTORS® to get legal advice.
Healthcare Solutions for Colorado REALTORS®
From Innovative Cost Sharing Solutions to Traditional Health Insurance Resources.
1. Allows you to shop all plans available in your zip code, many of which are not available on the Colorado Exchange
2. Dental and vision plans also available
Medical cost-sharing now includes:
1. The monthly cost is significantly lower
2. No insurance networks for medical care
3. Concierge medical service – one number to coordinate medical care, billing, logistics, etc.
4. Includes 24/7/365 unlimited virtual primary care
5. Dental and vision discount plans included
MONTHLY ENROLLMENT is available.
This effective solution for managing healthcare costs is exclusive to CAR and the VBR members!
Click here to learn more and enroll in the program.
For questions email: email@example.com or call 720-523-5524.
Watch a recorded webinar with Alpine Association Benefits to learn about the updates to the CAR Healthcare Solutions plans.
View instructions on how to enroll.
VBR's "Welcome HOME Bag" Program is available! All VBR Realtor® members who sell a home can stop by our office and pick up a bag to provide as a client gift.
Each cooler bag is full of quality items that can be used for activities in our community; a picnic blanket, cutting board, set of wine tumblers, and a reusable ChicoBag® shopping tote.
Thank you to our Affiliate sponsors; Closet Factory, Fireside Properties, FirstBank, Stewart Title, TurnKey Vacation Rentals, Title Company of the Rockies, and Walls + Floors/ The Paint Bucket for making this program possible.
Are you having computer problems? The free Tech Helpline benefit allows you to call and get the technical assistance you need.
Call 866.619.8170 and give them your VBR member number.
VBR REALTOR® and Affiliate members receive special member rates in the monthly publication Vail Valley HOME Magazine. This glossy full-color publication is the go-to source for everything 'Home' in the Vail Valley.
Contact Carole Bukovich at the Vail Daily for complete details 970.748.2946 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Interactive Payment Calculators in your VMLS Listings
Provide your buyers with real-time mortgage product and affordability information for each property you send them through the MLS system and RatePlug. Stop deals from falling through and turn passive buyers into active buyers.
• Keep buyers on listings longer - play financial “what-if” scenarios with lending data
• Peace of mind for lenders - compliant with everything (TRID, FTC-MAP, RESPA-TILA, etc).
• Displays only your trusted lending sources.
Custom Real Estate Property Flyers
Included at no-extra cost. Now when you list a new property in VMLS, your lending partner has the ability to create co-branded professional real estate flyers to support your open houses and other co-marketing activities.
There are multiple compliant co-marketing flyer templates available.
Get started today AT NO ADDITIONAL COST TO YOU!
The Vail MLS offers our members a FREE PROACTIVE SAFETY AND LEAD INTELLIGENCE service.
Quickly becoming the industry standard for safety and prospect intelligence, FOREWARN is a revolutionary application that allows agents to have instant due diligence on prospects. In seconds, with as little information as a phone number or name, VMLS members can verify a prospect’s identity, criminal records, bankruptcies, liens, judgments, address history and property records all in one place, leading to safer and more productive interactions.
This is not only critical for your personal safety and efficiency but also a benefit to your listing homeowners, providing an added layer of protection for their homes and families through your vetting of prospective buyers.
For more information about setting up your account click here.