Congratulations on the purchase of your new home! The Vail Board of Realtors® (VBR) welcomes you to our mountain community.
We hope you like your gift to welcome you to our community, we have worked with our Affiliate business partners to provide you with a cooler bag full of items to enjoy activities in our community. Each bag contains a picnic blanket, cutting board, set of wine tumblers, and a reusable ChicoBag shopping tote.
The Vail Valley is an extraordinary place to live, and we welcome you home!
Vail Board of Realtors® Board of Directors
HELPFUL COMMUNITY INFO
Below you will find useful resources and links that are helpful when relocating to Eagle County.
LEARN MORE ABOUT PUBLIC AND PRIVATE SCHOOLS IN OUR AREA
- Eagle County School District
- St. Clare of Assisi Catholic School
- Stone Creek Charter School
- Vail Christian Academy
- Vail Christian High School
- Vail Mountain School
REGISTER FOR EAGLE COUNTY ALERTS AND KEEP UP TO DATE ON ROAD CLOSURES AND COMMUNITY INFO.
Eagle County Alert is an emergency communication system used by governments, emergency management agencies and first responders to send emergency alerts, notifications and updates to your landline phone, cell phone, pager, BlackBerry, PDA and/or email account based on your location and the alert categories that you have chosen. The system offers free enrollment with normal text message charges incurred per your text messaging plan.
- For full details to subscribe to Eagle County Alerts click here.
LEARN ABOUT ENERGY EFFICIENT PRODUCTS FOR YOUR HOME PROVIDED BY WALKING MOUNTAIN SCIENCE CENTER.
GET ACQUAINTED WITH TOWNS AND THINGS TO DO:
- Town of Vail
- Town of Red Cliff
- Town of Avon
- Town of Eagle
- Town of Gypsum
- Eagle County
REALFIRE PROPERTY ASSESSMENTS
The REALFire® program helps residents identify specific actions homeowners can take on their property to reduce wildfire hazards.
REALFire® property assessments provide residents with the following benefits:
- An in-depth, on-site assessment conducted by experienced fire professionals
- An opportunity for property owners to identify mitigation actions unique to their property
- A detailed follow-up report with customized mitigation actions designed to measurably reduce the wildfire risk to their property
- An opportunity to earn a REALFire® certificate acknowledging their mitigation achievements. This type of recognition can be used to enhance real estate transactions and can be shared with local insurance providers
- For full details on program visit www.realfire.net
READY, SET, GO!
This is a free, personal action plan help guide you through the process of making your home resistant to wildfires and your family ready to leave early and safely.
pdf Click here (4.23 MB) for the action plan template (pdf).
DON'T FORGET YOUR REUSABLE BAG WHEN SHOPPING. MUCH OF THE VALLEY IS PLASTIC FREE.
FIND TRUSTED PROFESSIONALS FOR YOUR HOME
VBR Affiliate members are trusted, industry-related partners. They are an important part of our business who support the real estate and local community.
Over 200 Affiliate members are listed on the Vail Board of REALTORS® website.
- Click here to find a local expert today!
A BIG THANK YOU TO OUR AFFILIATE WELCOME BAG SPONSORS
Click logos below to view information on our sponsors.
GIVING BACK TO THE COMMUNITY
The Vail Board of Realtors® also has a Foundation that promotes our community efforts by assisting the community and association members with need-based
financial assistance, not-for-profit support, education, and disaster relief. Our efforts include our annual academic scholarship program, volunteering in the community, and financial
support for local nonprofits and individuals in need.
A REALTOR® knows your neighborhood, the neighbors, and volunteers to make it better.
Learn more about the VBR Foundation.