JOIN US IN COMMITTING TO THE 'SAFE SHOWING PLEDGE'
As of July 1, 2020, open houses are allowed by the State of Colorado. However, specific guidelines MUST be followed to ensure the safety of attendees. All brokers will adhere to relevant aspects of the Safe Showing Pledge adopted by the VBR on May 7, 2020 and detailed below (modified to include open houses).
*These guidelines come from Appendix B for field workers to show properties.
Read the press release here published on May 10 regarding the Safe Showing Pledge.
Watch the video below to learn more about the pledge.
We have put together a “Safe Showing Pledge” marketing campaign to share with the community all the extra precautions taken for showing properties by following the state “safer at home” guidelines.
SHARE IN YOUR MARKETING & SOCIAL MEDIA
We encourage you to promote your commitment to Safe Showing in your marketing and on social media. We'll be posting two graphics on Facebook and Instagram. You're welcome to share them on your own page. Also, two special frames can be found on Facebook for you to use on your profile photo.
Use the hashtag #safeshowingpledge when promoting on social media.
|Safe Showing Pledge Graphics
||Safe Open Houses Pledge Graphics|
Download Instagram (png format)
|Download Instagram (png format)|
Download Facebook (png format)
|Download Facebook (png format)|
Download Instagram (jpg format)
|Download Instagram (jpg format)|
Download Facebook (jpg format)
|Download Facebook (jpg format)|
|pdf Download Info Flyer (80 KB) (Letter 8.5 x 11)||pdf Download Info Flyer (386 KB) (Letter 8.5 x 11)|
DOWNLOAD FACEBOOK PROFILE FRAME
Instructions to download a frame:
- Go to your Facebook profile
- Hover over your Profile Photo (the smaller circular or square photo on your page)
- Click “Update” when it appears
- Choose “Add a Frame”
- You can search by name for a frame. Our frames are titled “VBR Safe Showing Yellow” and “Vail Board Safe Showing Blue”
- Choose your frame. While in preview, you can adjust your Profile Photo, or even choose a different photo.
- Important! Click “Use as Profile Photo” to save. You can also choose how long you want to use the frame.