The Vail Board of Realtors® is a local membership for about 700 real estate professionals in the Vail Valley. We provide our members with tools and resources to help our members achieve success in their career. To become a member please complete an application and submit it to the VBR Office.
Become a Realtor®:
- Complete a pdf Realtor and Appraiser Application (390 KB)
- Return the application to the Vail Board of Realtors® along with a copy of your active license and payment.
- Attend a mandatory New Member Orientation at the Vail Board of Realtors® office.
Establish an office:
- Complete a pdf VBR New Office Application (238 KB)
- Return the form to the board office with a copy of your license reflecting your new office.
- Submit Payment.
If you would like to become a Licensed Assistant or Unlicensed Admin:
- Complete a pdf VBR Assistant/Admin Application (264 KB)
- Return the application to the Vail Board of Realtors® along with a copy of your active license, and payment (credit card or check) for the appropriate dues.
Are you currently a member of the VBR and you are transferring to a New Office:
- Complete a pdf VBR Office Transfer Form (153 KB) and send it back to the Vail Board of Realtors®.
Thank you for your interest in joining the Vail Board of Realtors®. In order to process your membership application, please be sure to include the following with your completed application signed by your Managing Broker and the following items:
- Copy of your real estate license.
- A letter of Good Standing from your primary/former association, if you are currently a member of NAR with another local REALTOR® association.
- Complete a 4-hour Code of Ethics & Professional Practice in-person at the Vail Board of Realtors®. Must be completed within 90 days of membership activation.
- Complete New Member Orientation Course within two-course offerings.
Once we receive your completed applications it will take on average of three business days to process.
We will send you a confirmation welcome email that will include.
- login ID
- Information about NAR ethics and new member orientation
Each year members will receive annual dues statements in November and have until January 1st to make payment. These invoices are sent by email to each member.